Oslo Analytics develops advanced analytical methods based on big data analysis, subjective logic and Bayesian modelling to gain a deep situational awareness and understanding of security incidents.
- University of Oslo (UiO) - project owner
- Norwegian Computing Center (NR)
- The Norwegian National Security Authority (NSM)
- The Norwegian Defence Intelligence College
- The US Army Research Labs
- Technische Universität Darmstadt.
Funding and management
Oslo Analytics is funded for 3-years, from 2016 – 2019, by The Research Council of Norway’s IKTPLUSS program.
Professor Audun Jøsang from the Informatics Department at UiO manages the research project. Oslo Analytics brings together complementary expertise from the partner institutions, and will involve multiple PhDs, PostDocs and Masters students.
More information is available on the official Oslo Analytics page.