mnemonic is the Nordic region’s leading IT and information security company, offering a unique combination of services and solutions. mnemonic currently has more than 200 employees, and we are rapidly growing both in Norway and internationally. For the sixth consecutive year, we are ranked as one of Norway’s and Europe’s best workplaces by Great Place to Work.
We are working side by side with some of Europe’s most important organisations in the fight against cyber attacks, and we are actively participating in reputable research programs both in Europe and globally. mnemonic is also a trusted source of threat intelligence information to Europol and other international law enforcement agencies.
mnemonic's HQ is located in Oslo, and we have offices in Stavanger, Stockholm, London and Palo Alto. We are currently looking for Senior Consultants to our office in Stavanger to contribute to deliveries in Western Norway.
About mnemonic System Integration (MSI)
MSI assists businesses in focusing their attention on the correct cyber security controls and products. We take this task seriously and spend a lot of time investigating and learning about our customers' infrastructure and needs. MSI is a consulting department working long-term with customers, aiming to be a trusted advisor where it really matters. This helps us to complement customers’ security architecture with relevant and cost-effective controls.
We work with all areas of system integration. From understanding risk and providing architectural input, classic installations and operating services, to complex deliveries where we supply components with proprietary modules. In addition, we work with training, review of systems and project support both in Norway and internationally.
In this position, you will be working in MSI's Professional Services group.
About Professional Services
This is the largest group within the MSI department. The group performs a wide range of tasks related to cyber security products, and consists of consultants with a lot of experience and expertise.
Our customers expect that consultants from mnemonic and Professional Services are as knowledgeable about their cyber security products as the manufacturers themselves. In addition, they are expected to be knowledgeable about the customers, their technology, goals and challenges. Several of our consultants also have experience with project management.
Tasks and responsibilities
In Professional Services, you will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of tasks, for example:
- Consultancy within the field of cyber security, with focus on system integration.
- Project participation and project management.
- Solution design and implementation.
Experience and qualifications
We are looking for someone that:
- Is highly motivated to work with information security, consultancy and service delivery.
- Has the ability to work independently with complex tasks, be self-driven and take initiative.
- Has the ability to clearly communicate complex technical information.
- Wants to maintain and further develop your expertise in system integration .
- Likes to solve complex problems, and perform technical troubleshooting – and, does not give up easily.
- Understands and can convey technical information.
- Likes to familiarise themselves with customer issues, and assist customers in solving these problems.
- Has formal qualifications and relevant certifications in security infrastructure or security architecture.
- Perhaps is familiar with other areas of technology related to information security.
If you have many of the qualifications we ask for, but feel that our current vacancies are too specific, you are welcome to submit an open application.
Examples of Relevant Certifications
- General infosec (SANS, CISSP, CSA).
- Product specific (Palo Alto, Check Point, F5, Cisco, Symantec, ForcePoint etc.).
- Infrastructure and platform (Microsoft, AWS, GCP, Linux).
What we can offer
- A work environment focusing on professional development and continuous learning, training and gaining new certifications.
- A unique and experienced workplace with more than 180 security specialists working on some of the most challenging and exciting problems within information security.
- Competitive terms including a collective bonus scheme for all employees.
- A solid and profitable corporate economy providing resources for development and innovation.
For the past six years, mnemonic has been ranked among Norway’s and Europe’s best workplaces by Great Place to Work.
How do I apply?
If you have publications or other works that you think represents your technical skills or ability to communicate in Norwegian or English, please attach or refer to these as well.
Email us at and write «MSI-PS-SVG» in the subject field. Add a text about why you are right for the job, and your CV.
We use Semac AS for background checks in our recruitment process. It is an advantage if you qualify for a Norwegian security clearance.