mnemonic is the Nordic region’s leading IT and information security company, offering a unique combination of services and solutions. mnemonic currently has more than 200 employees, and we are rapidly growing both in Norway and internationally. For the sixth consecutive year, we are ranked as one of Norway’s and Europe’s best workplaces by Great Place to Work.
We are working side by side some of Europe’s most important organisations in the fight against cyber attacks, and we are actively participating in reputable research programs both in Europe and globally. mnemonic is also a trusted source of threat intelligence information to Europol and other international law enforcement agencies.
mnemonic is headquartered in Oslo, and has offices in Stavanger, Stockholm and London. We are now looking for a new Senior Consultant at our office in Stavanger to contribute to Governance, Risk & Compliance deliveries in Western Norway.
About Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
In GRC, we work with our customers on the management of digital processes, security management, risk management and strategy, as well as compliance with privacy and security requirements. Working in GRC means you get to be close to decision makers, and you will be considered a reliable sparring partner in strategic decisions. In the GRC department you get the opportunity to work on projects and services across all disciplines in mnemonic.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant, you will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of tasks, for example:
- Work as a project leader for large security implementation projects.
- Work as a CISO for organisations.
- Perform risk assessments and establish frameworks from risk management.
- Give advise related to GDPR in compliance projects.
- Establish and further develop Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Establish and develop security architecture.
Experience and qualifications
We are looking for someone that:
- Has experience with information security related risk, management and / or compliance.
- Is analytical and able to find pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Wants to create value for the many organisations you work with.
- Understands how security issues affect an organisation holistically.
- Is able to familiarise themselves with and communicate complex issues to non-technical people.
- Is self-driven and result-oriented.
- Wants to maintain and further develop their professional skills.
If you have many of the qualifications we ask for, but feel that our current vacancies are too specific, you are welcome to submit an open application.
- ISO27001 LI/LA
- SABSA SCF
What we can offer
- A work environment focusing on professional development and continuous learning, training and gaining new certifications.
- A unique and experienced workplace with more than 180 security specialists working on some of the most challenging and exciting problems within information security.
- Competitive terms including a collective bonus scheme for all employees.
- A solid and profitable corporate economy providing resources for development and innovation.
- For the past six years, mnemonic has been ranked among Norway’s and Europe’s best workplaces by Great Place to Work.
How do I apply?
If you have publications or other works that you think represents your technical skills or ability to communicate in Norwegian or English, please attach or refer to these as well.
Email us at and write “GRC-Seniorkonsulent-SVG” in the subject field. Add a text about why you are right for the job, and your CV.
We use Semac AS for background checks in our recruitment process. It is an advantage if you qualify for a Norwegian security clearance.