As a Security Consultant in GRC, you will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of tasks, for example:
- Give advise related to GDPR in compliance projects.
- Evaluate breach of privacy consequences (Data Protection Impact Assessment - DPIA).
- Help our customers understand and comply with the requirement of built-in privacy in practice.
We are looking for someone that:
- Has experience with information security related risk, management and / or compliance.
- Is analytical and able to find pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Wants to create value for the many organisations you work with.
- Understands how Is able to familiarise themselves with and communicate complex issues to non-technical people.
- Is self-driven and result-oriented.
- Wants to maintain and further develop their professional skills.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
What we can offer
- A work environment focusing on professional development and continuous learning, training and gaining new certifications.
- A unique and experienced workplace with more than 180 security specialists working on some of the most challenging and exciting problems within information security.
- Competitive terms including a collective bonus scheme for all employees.
- A solid and profitable corporate economy providing resources for development and innovation.
- For the past six years, mnemonic has been ranked among Norway’s and Europe’s best workplaces by Great Place to Work.
How do I apply?
If you have publications or other works that you think represents your technical skills or ability to communicate in Norwegian or English, please attach or refer to these as well.
Email us at and write “GRC-Privacy” in the subject field. Add a text about why you are right for the job, and your CV.
We use Semac AS for background checks in our recruitment process. It is an advantage if you qualify for a Norwegian security clearance.